After finishing your NetSuite implementation, you may need to print Arabic reports directly from NetSuite. This is very common among NetSuite users in the GCC and Middle East. As most of those users natively speak Arabic and communicate with their governments in the Arabic language, for example, they generate Arabic Value Added Tax reports.
In this article, Azdan NetSuite support team have hand-picked a tutorial to print an Arabic invoice from NetSuite as an example to print any Arabic reports from NetSuite.
- If you need to know more about NetSuite in the Arabic language. Feel free to request a free demo access to our NetSuite Services.
- you can also download our Handbook on how to implement NetSuite best practices.
1. Add customer details in Arabic
- Choose the Customized Form: Azdan – Customer Form with Arabic Name.
You have to subscribe to Azdan Support services to enable this feature. you can subscribe directly by sending us a message using our contact form.
- Add the “Arabic – Company Name” in Azdan customized Form
- Add the “Arabic – Address” in Azdan customized
2. Create Invoice
- In case you need to add the Value Added Tax in, You can choose the local tax code that fits your country. for example VAT code in Bahrain, UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman,…etc.
- Congratulation! you are done now. just press the Print Arabic Invoice button
3. Final Output: Printed Arabic Invoice
Here is the final Printed Arabic Invoice, you can easily print it in PDF or choose a printer. And you can customize it according to your needs.
Azdan Business Analytics makes customizing NetSuite application forms, fields and records a simple point-and-click experience. Above all, you never have to worry about your NetSuite ERP localization because Azdan takes care of all of these tasks. consequently, feel free to request support from Azdan incase you are located in one of these countries:
- United Arab Emirates
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Sultanate of Oman