Azdan can help your strategically focused team to implement an automated profitability and cost management solution for your organization.
What is Azdan Profitability and Cost Management solution?
Azdan profitability and cost management solution gives you deep insight into your costs to facilitate profitable decision making. get benefits from the advanced profitability analysis, financial modeling, and forecasting, and activity-based costing. Azdan team will empower all your team with the insight and flexibility to discover the many dimensions of profitability.
What is the “black box syndrome” that face your profitability and cost management process?
The black box syndrome is a common problem may arise in using complex mathematical and statistical models in your financial model. For example, it may be difficult to model transparently the profit of a product on the overall exposure of your portfolio.
Azdan business advisors and application consultants eliminate the “black box” syndrome found in your ERP and custom built solutions with step-by-step validation reports for post allocation data integrity.
- Discover Drivers of Cost and ProfitMaximize profit potential and gain control of costs by understanding the root cause of costs and revenue.
- Empower Users with FlexibilitySpend less time on data sourcing, spreadsheets, and coding changes. Put the business users in control by reducing reliance on IT, and increasing time available to analyze results.
- Improve Financial Decision MakingMaximize profit and/or minimize costs through quick assumption changes, and get actionable performance information to LOB leaders.
- Create a Culture of Profitability and AccountabilityPut power in the hands of those that can affect change and gain buy-in from business users through transparency to shared cost allocations.
- Controlled and TransparentEliminate the “black box” syndrome found in ERP and custom built solutions with step-by-step validation reports for post allocation data integrity.
- Governance model builderLeverage business drivers, allocation methods, and metadata that are standardized for consistent usage across all models.
- Live dashboards with prebuilt KPIsAllow users to visualize data in real time without the need to export data to business intelligence (BI) using configurable dashboards, and access prebuilt analytics for difficult queries such as “profit curves” that reveal hidden drags on profitability.
- Easy Integration with any Source SystemsConnect to virtually any source ERP applications, such as Oracle, NetSuite, Sap,…etc.