Azdan can help your strategically focused team to implement an automated profitability and cost management solution for your organization.
What is Azdan Profitability and Cost Management solution?
Profitability and Cost Management Solutions include robust data management capabilities that enable business users to easily map financial and operational data together. It provides a central hub for automating all allocation-based business processes.
What is the purpose of the profitability and cost management process?
Azdan Profitability and Cost Management Solution is purpose-built for the multi-tiered allocations typically required by today’s complex business environments and provides a best practice framework to make model-building easy and consistent, with excellent performance. It gives you insight into your costs to facilitate profitable decision-making.
- Discover Drivers of Cost and ProfitMaximize profit potential and gain control of costs by understanding the root cause of costs and revenue.
- Empower Users with FlexibilitySpend less time on data sourcing, spreadsheets, and coding changes. Put the business users in control by reducing reliance on IT, and increasing time available to analyze results.
- Improve Financial Decision MakingMaximize profit and/or minimize costs through quick assumption changes, and get actionable performance information to LOB leaders.
- Create a Culture of Profitability and AccountabilityPut power in the hands of those that can affect change and gain buy-in from business users through transparency to shared cost allocations.
- Controlled and TransparentEliminate the “black box” syndrome found in ERP and custom built solutions with step-by-step validation reports for post allocation data integrity.
- Governance model builderLeverage business drivers, allocation methods, and metadata that are standardized for consistent usage across all models.
- Live dashboards with prebuilt KPIsAllow users to visualize data in real time without the need to export data to business intelligence (BI) using configurable dashboards, and access prebuilt analytics for difficult queries such as “profit curves” that reveal hidden drags on profitability.
- Easy Integration with any Source SystemsConnect to virtually any source ERP applications, such as Oracle, NetSuite, Sap,…etc.