Azdan services are designed from the ground up to serve the needs of your growing services delivery business, our solutions are easy to use, and simple to maintain.
What is Azdan Professional Services Automation?
Professional Services Automation Solution establishes a consistent process for planning, managing, and measuring the performance of each project throughout its lifecycle. Such a solution enables easy project management, optimum resource utilization and greater reporting visibility.
Azdan Professional Services Automation Solution offers an alternative to the array of separate project management, time tracking, invoicing, resource planning, business intelligence and collaboration tools used by project teams. It is an end-to-end suite to execute project portfolio management and brings transparency to the processes of a project including time tracking, expense management, billing, invoicing, and resource and labor allocation.
- Project ManagementProject Management capabilities enable project managers and team members to collaborate on projects and maintain current and accurate project status at all times, allowing managers to proactively identify and resolve potential issues with each engagement.
- Resource ManagementResource Management enables project managers to optimize staffing and utilization by minimizing bench and ensuring that qualified resources are working on the right projects.
- Project AccountingProject Accounting connects project activities with company financials, helps ensure accurate accounting and billing throughout the project lifecycle, and streamlines time and expense management while providing extensive reporting capabilities.
- Timesheet ManagementOne of the highest touchpoints in a PSA solution, our customizable timesheet feature enables users to quickly and easily capture detailed timesheets, whether in the office or on the road.
- Monitor your performanceDelivers real-time visibility into your services organization’s performance and profitability.
- Delivery projects successfulyImproves on-time project delivery and drives project success rates.
- Mobile first!Equips your services team with mobile access to time and expense management.
- Cloud SolutionReduces hardware maintenance costs and upgrade hassles with cloud-based delivery.
Whether Waterfall or Agile, Azdan can solve your project management dilemma!
There are multiple ways to manage project workflows. The waterfall and agile models, each has strengths and weaknesses. If you are developing your in-house developed product, you can choose the flexible agile method. On the other hand, you can choose the Stable waterfall method to handle projects with other clients. Azdan business advisors can help you to accurately execute your project management activities using Azdan's professional services automation.
Azdan implements waterfall when you need a stable straightforward method.
Waterfall is used to build products for clients who have predefined requirements and fixed scope of work. If the clients seek any change, they have to request it formally. Waterfall methodology is a sequential design process. As this process is sequential, once a step has been completed, the team can’t go back to a previous step.
Azdan implement the agile method to solve the disadvantages of the waterfall.
On the Contrary, The agile method delivers flexibility by design, but the process can be hard to predict, especially in regard to budgets and timelines. Agile was designed to lower the frequent changes costs, many companies use it when they have no much information about the end product.